THREAD BY ZALORA


ASSALAMUALAIKUM AND HELLO

I just blogwalking and I found this Thread from... i dont know. It just popped up. [smirk]

Since it is already popped up, I decided to be a part of it. Most of people, will hate to write articles on some online magazine but I like challenges. 

so, I challenged myself.

Even though I am really bad at datelines.

I REALLY AM.

THREAD by ZALORA is a fashion, beauty, and lifestyle content site where trend-conscious, tech-savvy writers come together to share their insights and discuss trends. And it is and original and fresh also exclusive content from the community. Everyone can be a writer. Everyone can share their thoughts.

Then I found AMER, he posted this stuff up on his blog. So he helped me alot! Thankyouu AMER!

So, I already got my invitation. I should click ACCEPT, right?

Stay tuned!

Love,
Lady M.

No comments:

Post a Comment