Happy Birthday, Lingard #appreciationpost


Hey gaiz, I know I've been very secretive in my relationships but I think I should tell you how amazing this person is now that we're both going on our separate ways for about exactly a year now. We met few years ago as team mate, as a friend, and we kept keeping in contact despite how far we lived from each other. One time, he was having his breakdown when his grandmother passed away while we had a 'watikah pelantikan' as a Student Representative Council and I was there. I gave him my attention and tried to comfort him. Little did I know, I fell for him. We started dating but I wasnt really sure when and how it happened. It just all happened. Our first met was on his birthday, 4th March 2017, the time where my SRC's and I went to the sea to celebrate his birthday so we did this kind of prank on him until he got really mad. But it was good tho, the prank worked, a lot of good memories that night. So we choose that date as our anniversary date - The first time we met. 


We have gone through all ups and downs in relationship. I wasnt a good person to begin with. We met at the wrong time with the wrong situation. We both accepted each other. We both tried to change and we did. We grew up together and be the better version of us. He taught me a lot. He taught me on how to cook, he taught me to be more calm, he taught me that it was okay to rest and so much more! He taught me really a looot, and he's older than me so technically he has more than experience in life than me lol. He got old so fast, lol! I gotten more matured and more honest with myself. I was madly in love with him. 


Hey you My Lingard, Happy birthday. This might be the last birthday wishes from me. Actually, I dah siapkan banyak hadiah for this year punya birthday. I really hope that you would be fine without those gifts as I already gave it to others. Jan sakit ah, jaga diri tu. Nada suda yang bebel suru makan vitamin, Pbyakkan minum aing, jan jua terlampau karaja sampai nda cukup rehat. Jan cepat banar last seen tu, jan luan melayan kalau ada yang ngatil kau. Jan jua terlampau main game. Jan lupa aku, terima kasih kerana bertahan selama 1000+ hari bersamaku. Im sorry, if i was not a good person before. I wish you all the best, forever and always.

As times goes by, we both realised that we had our own path. Its too bad that we couldnt fix our differences but we both putting faith on our Takdir. I just hope that we would cross paths again. I'll always have a place for him in my heart. So to this sweetheart entered my life for these past years, I wish you all the best for your future and for whoever person that able replaced me in your heart, I wish you could take care of him and give him as much love as you can cause he really deserved it. Enjoy your day! 

2 comments:

  1. Awww iship lah you two. Is this the one i met in zalora? ✌️😭

    ReplyDelete