YAYYYY MY THREAD HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!

ASSALAMUALAIKUM AND HELLO

FINALLY!! My entry was up! Im sho sho happy. Siapa kata tak happy weh. It is a long journey and it takes like more than a week to write up for Zalora. ZALORA is Asia’s leading online fashion destination. They are the largest and fastest growing fashion focused e-commerce site in Southeast Asia. And for those reason, it made me feels soooo insecure to post my entry. 

Since I have participated in some of photography classes, this article was made based on my own experiences and also you can called a proven testimony from an amateur photographer like me. There is a differences between beginner and amateur tho. I am qualified and also receiving any wedding shoots. I am a freelance photographer too, so dont be shy to cooperate with me. I'll give my best shot for you!

In 2014 (if Im not mistaken), that time I was 17, the first ever time I accepted a wed photoshoot project with a video (lucky her). Actually, I was a chief editor for my school magazine, so she asked me to help her to take photograph on her sister's wedding. I told her the price was like this and like that, but maybe I dont have any experience on wedding photoshoot she said, "it's okay, I'll give you something to motivates you. The motivation will be setimpal with your work." and because she was my teacher at that moment, so I couldnt really care about the motivation that she will give as long as I helped her and she happy.



This is one of the masterpiece that I did. If you think this is okay please give me some comments below, that will be my precious motivation rather than my old teacher's motivation >,<

But for me, the lesson learned. People will not understand photography if they are not in the photographer shoes. But taking advantage on people is A BIG NO. It depends on how the victim's feel. Anyway, bye for now! 


Oh ya dont forget, I am in the upgrading my blog. So please everyone who read this post PLEASE take a look at my sidebar, please vote on my new upcoming post for your keselesaan! VOTE TAU!

No comments:

Post a Comment